If we are in network with your insurance, your pricing may be lower.
Please call or come in if you would like a breakdown. Our prices are fair and competitive. We believe in honest and transparent business practices and keep most of our prices in the 80th percentile range of the average dental prices in Anchorage (prices are in line with 80% of other area practices). Some of our prices are much lower than average (dentures for example).
If you would like to get an idea of the average dental prices in Anchorage, please visit fairhealthconsumer.org.
- Comprehensive Exam & Pano: $351 (1 hour)
- One Complete Denture: $1,643 (2-3 visits, 1 hour appointments, 1 week start-to-finish)
- One Immediate Denture: $2,023 (Does not include extractions, 2 Visits, 2 weeks start-to-finish)
- One Reline Denture: $542 (30 minute appointment, drop off your denture in the morning/pick it up in the afternoon)
- Repair Broken Denture: $252 (Must not be super glued back together by hand as they can be ruined easily by do-it-yourselfers, Drop off in the morning/pick up in the afternoon)
- Replace One Missing or Broken Tooth: $239 (~2-3 hours in most cases. Drop off in the morning/pick up in the afternoon)
- Flipper: $1,264 (No metal; Please allow 2-3 weeks for multiple teeth; single tooth can be completed in one day)
Payment is due at the time of service. Payment for all denture services are due in full prior to taking the first impression. To make affording your care easier, we also accept financing from third party lenders such as Wells Fargo Financing, Lending Club and CareCredit.
- Every 15 Minutes of IV Sedation: $237
- Comprehensive Exam: $163
- Full Mouth Series: $198
- Prophylaxis: $163
- Perio Scaling and Root Planning (Per Quad): $378
- Perio Maintenance: $202
- Pano: $188
- Crown PFM: $1,643
- Gold Crown: $1,769
- Porcelain/Ceramic Crown: $1,769
- Complete Dentures (Per Arch): $1,643
- Immediate Dentures (Per Arch): $1,935 (Not including extractions)
- Denture Hard Reline: $519
- In-Office Whitening with Take Home Trays: $500
- Take Home Custom Whitening Trays for U/L: $350
- Lumineers/Veneers (Per Tooth): $1,994
- Occlusal Guard/Night Guard/Sport $299
Prices may be lower if we are in network with your insurance company. The insurance companies we are in network with include:
- Delta Dental Premier (MODA and ODS)
- Premera Blue Cross/Blue Shield
We are still able to bill all insurance companies, including those not in network with us. Call us today to book your appointment.